A while ago, I’d written about a CD that I’d bought but didn’t work.

I decided to give it another go ’round today, and when I held the case, I noticed it was heavier than most CD cases. After ripping it apart, I found the real CD. The one I’d been trying to play was a CD-ROM.

Maybe if I’d READ the darn thing, this would have been a non-issue. :) The good news is that I didn’t waste $13 or so after all. :D And now I have more atb to listen to!! :)

Working on The Bark now. Already having some issues. Don’t think I’ll be partying today–I have no interest in going outside at the moment.

Later, gators.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...