I saw that Sarah Dessen (writergrl) did this, and since I LOVE her, I want to do it too. YAY.
1. One book that changed your life. I have to say Dark Angel by V.C. Andrews. I read that book, and the characters got under my skin so much. I just had to write that way.
2. One book you’ve read more than once. Just one? All right. Let me think. How about Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews.
3. One book you would want on a desert island. This meme is torturous. I guess it’d be Dark Angel.
4. One book that made you laugh. The entire Georgia Nicholson series has me in stitches.
5. One book that made you cry. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. I cried and cried when I read it.
6. One book you wish had been written. Anything by Sarah Dessen. The woman is brilliant.
7. One book you wish had never been written. ….
8. One book you are currently reading. I’m reading Feed by M.T. Anderson.
9. One book you have been meaning to read. White Teeth by Zadie Smith. Someday, my friends. Someday.
10. Tag five people. Nah.
(Originally published at Anywhere Is…)