Stolen. As usual.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
MBNA. It sets me back a LOT every month.
2. What’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
At home, so cuddling can commence immediately afterwards. Unless onions or garlic was consumed in excess.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
It’s been years. I don’t really remember. Maybe 1999 or 2000.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Ortman. I loved her.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Going to Chicago.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A writer. Go figure. Other things included: toy manufacturer, CPR instructor, 1st grade teacher, journalist, TV anchorwoman
8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
None. I stayed at Ohio State all four years + one quarter.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Um…because I wanted to…?
10. Gas Prices! First thought?
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and with whom?
Being truly honest here would get me into trouble, so I’m going to go with “…”
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
“I had a feeling that was coming…”
13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
I don’t remember.
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Cute boycut or boxies. I like cutsie patterns and sayings too. Underoo-like.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
Boxer briefs. Grey, please.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
DISHES. UGH. Also, hanging up and putting away clothing.
17. If you didn’t have to work, what would you do?
I’d write and travel. I’d sleep a lot, and write some more. Play on the computer. Take loads of pictures. And travel.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. Your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy is?
21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
It’s a secret. Why wouldn’t I mind people knowing?
22. What was your first car?
2002 Hyundai Accent
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Rare roast beast. Yummm.
25. What do you get everytime you go into a Walmart?
26. Beach Or Lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No, but I don’t recommend it.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Big Brother All-Stars.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I don’t care who knows. I LOVE THE BOONDOCK SAINTS. So there.
31. What’s your drink?
Amaretto sour. Long island if I want to get wasted and FAST.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or robbers?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
I’ve been told by two people that the pretty lady (Rosario Dawson?) in Clerks II remind them of me. Over the years, I’ve been told: Rosie Perez, Paula Abdul, Mariah Carey. All reasons not to be sad.
36. If you had to pick one cast member of Grey’s Anatomy, which one would you be?
No idea, I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy.
37. What do you want when you are sick?
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
41. Stiffler or Oz?
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
I don’t watch TV, except for Big Brother All-Stars.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Some of you know.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I like her okay.
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Sarah Dessen. Although I don’t know if she counts, even though she’s a NYT bestselling author.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Trent Ford. He’s so gorgeous.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, I haven’t.
50. Last book you read for real?
Doing It by Melvin Burgess. I liked it a lot at first. But by the middle I was over it.
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, and I still sleep with him every night.
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Outside of a camper with bottled water.
53. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
White Point Beach. Star (selfstyled) and Amy (verytruly) go every week and they love it there. The pictures they take are beautiful.
54. How many times a day do you text?
Today I didn’t at all, and some days it’s out of control. So I guess it depends.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
56. Do you go to church?
57. Pencil or Pen?
Pen. Pilot Precise V5. Blue.