1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap your presents or leave them naked under the tree? Santa wraps most of the presents, but he leaves the really big and awkward ones unwrapped. But a variety of people visit Aidan. Last year, Brutus Buckeye even left him something.
3. Colored lights or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put up your decorations? Depends. My computer is decorated, at any rate.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing. And gravy.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? No favorite, really. They’re all great.
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? I don’t remember!
9. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve? I used to, not sure about this year.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights, then beads, then the other ornaments, topper last.
11. Snow: love it or hate it? Hate it.
12. Can you ice skate? Sort of.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love all my gifts. Some that come to mind, though, are a 10-speed bike, Hangin’ Tough Live (a New Kids on the Block video), the O.C. season 1, Harry Potter Scene-It….
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with loved ones.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Dutch apple pie. Gotta have the crumblies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Hmm. I don’t think I have a favorite. I just like the fuzzy feeling I get during the season.
17. What tops your tree? An angel, of course.
18. Which do you REALLY prefer: giving or receiving? Equal.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? March of the Wooden Soldiers by Harry Connick, Jr. Followed by I Pray on Christmas by the same dude. And I like These are the Special Times, sang by Christina Aguilera and also by Celine Dion, and Christmastime by Michael W. Smith. Just to name a few. OH, and Happy Xmas (The War Is Over) sang by Sarah McLachlan. Okay, honestly, I like TONS of Christmas songs. Let’s just leave it at that.
20. Candy canes: yummy or yucky? I’m not a fan.
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Both. Definitely both.
2. What do you want most for Christmas?
3. Do you believe in Father Christmas?
I’ve never encountered him, but that’s not to say he isn’t around.
4. What is your favorite food at Christmas?
My mommy’s cooking. Any of it. Mmmmm.
5. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
A little bit.
6. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
…about that. LOL.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
March of the Wooden Soldiers by Harry Connick, Jr. Followed by I Pray on Christmas by the same dude. And I like These are the Special Times, sang by Christina Aguilera and also by Celine Dion, and Christmastime by Michael W. Smith. Just to name a few. OH, and Happy Xmas (The War Is Over) sang by Sarah McLachlan. Okay, honestly, I like TONS of Christmas songs. Let’s just leave it at that. (copied from the survey above)
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
The Christmas List. Followed by A Christmas Story.
9. What is your best memory of Christmas?
My favorite memories consist of me giving the perfect gift, and watching the recipient’s face light up a million ways. Also, Aidan’s first Christmas–he came into the room, saw all the toys, smiled and clapped his little hands. It was adorable.
10. What do you look forward to most at Christmas?
Gifts and food, and time off from work. Oh, and light traffic.
11. What are you doing for Christmas this year?
Giving gifts, of course. Eating.
12. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
I don’t have mistletoe.
13. What kind of Christmas tree do you have?
14. Do you take part in a secret santa?
15. Do you go to any Christmas parties?
I went to a couple last year, but I doubt there will be any for me to go to this year.
16. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
17. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
I usually sleep in until 9 or 10ish. Whenever Aidan wants to get up.
18. Do you still get a stocking?
19. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?
Too many. I’m cutting back this year.
20. What is your Christmas wish?
That’s a secret.