1. Name one person who made you smile yesterday?
No one, really. I was by myself all day yesterday.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.
4. What is something that happened to you in 1994?
I started college.
5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I can’t remember.
6. How many different things did you drink today?
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you bought?
9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday?
The last gift? I got more than one gift.
10. What color is your front door?
Um… brown on the outside, cream on the inside.
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What was the weather like today?
Sunny and below seasonal.
13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
14. What is something you are excited about?
15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
Easter 2006, I think.
16. What size shoe do you wear?
17. Do you have a sister?
18. Are you very random?
19. Do you want to cut your hair?
20. Are you over the age of 25?
21. Do you talk a lot?
I can if you get me started. But getting me started is the key.
22. Do you watch The O.C.?
23. Does your screen name have an “x” in it?
24. Do you know anyone named Steven?
25. Do you make up your own words?
26. Are you ticklish?
27. Are you typically a jealous person?
28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “B”:
I don’t think I have one.
29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “J”:
30. Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
Oh, that would mean going and getting my phone. I’m pretty sure it’s adamselzer, though.
31. What did the last text message you received say?
It was a picture of Aidan picking his little nose.
32. Do you chew on your straws?
33. Do you have curly hair?
Yes, before I relax it.
34. What is the next concert you’re going to?
35. Who is the worst person in your life?
36. How many times have you cussed today?
37. What is something you say a lot?
“What the banana….”
38. Why the heck are you doing this survey?
39. Have you seen the movie “Donnie Darko”?
40. Do you have work tomorrow?
41. Is marriage in your future?
Let’s not talk about this.
42. When was the last time you said “I love you”?
43. What should you be doing right now?
Taking a shower.
44. Do you have a nickname?
45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
46. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
47. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
48. Is there anyone you like right now?
49. When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest … ?
I did a couple today.
50. Are you currently depressed?
A little. Trying to fight it, though.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Is your hair naturally curly?
Yes, very much so.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Did the Elephants On Parade sequence in Dumbo give you the heebs?
I’ve never seen it.
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents” ?
God, it’s been a long time since I’ve done that.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like Chicago-style ones. I like Eckridge ones in my spaghetti. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I enjoy hotdogs.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Canon by the Transiberian Orchestra.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not well.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. Is the Rocky series overrated?
I don’t know, I’ve never seen any of them.
12. Do you like painkillers?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It’s secret even from myself.
14.Do you own a knife?
15. Do you have A.D.H.D?
16. Middle Name?
17.What’s your normal bed time?
18. How do you like your steak cooked?
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water, Hi-C, more water.
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Name one person who comes to mind right now.
22. Current worry?
Nothing right now.
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
25. Least favorite place to be?
Work when I am tired.
26. Does it annoy you when people mispronounce simple words, names, etc?
27. Do you own slippers?
29. How many people have ever truly broken your heart?
At least three.
30. Favorite color(s)?
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Do you enjoy rolling down the street smoking endow, sippin’ on gin and juice?
Man, those were the days…
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
34. What did you fear was going to get you in the night as a child?
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
36. Is anyone on your mind right now?
37. Do you think you get enough exercise?
No. I need to do more.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Not sure. Probably some burns.
39. What do you like on your baked potatoes?
Lots of butter.
40. Do you think David Beckham is getting better looking as he ages?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I don’t have a lot of friends, and they’re all pretty quiet, so yeah.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
I refuse to narrow it down to one.
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Anywhere Is by Enya
49. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
50. What were you doing at 12am last night?
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
I am so not putting that kind of energy out into the Universe.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Oh my God!
4. What is your favorite cheese?
Finally, some non-violent questions! I like sharp cheddar. Yummy.
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Roast beef. Mmmm.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie/tv celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice now.
I’d have to go with Justin Timberlake, butI don’t think I would go through with it because it would upset Jennifer greatly. But damn, Justin is HOT.
8. Now that you’ve slept with too MANY different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I wouldn’t spend it. It’d go right into my savings account.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. Where?
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the beverage of your choice. It is?
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST.
Um… I dunno.
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
If you drive ten MPH below the speed limit for no good reason, you have to serve time.
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called?
Not sure, but it’s have something to do with teens.
15. What is your favorite curse word?
Bitch. I love it when boys call each other bitch, and I like to call boys “bitch.”
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything. What do you do?
Uh…wow, these are some crazy questions. I’d probably scream or something.
17. Your house is on fire! What are you gonna take with you?
Pandernoodle, my purse, and my laptop.
18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Call someone I love.
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What super-power is it?
The ability to manipulate time.
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My answer to that is private.
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Certain people, and things they’ve done to hurt me.
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit – you can move to anywhere else in the world?
London. No, Ireland.
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
Oh man, I don’t even go to bars.
24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out. Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out. I can FLOAT!”?
Well, it would depend on the details of the floatation powers. Will my body be protected from extreme temps and weather? How long does it take to get from one point to another? This stuff is very important.
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice.
26. You can bring back one person who’s dead for the day.. who would you bring back?
27. What’s your theme song?
Anywhere Is by Enya.
1. Do you iron your underwear?
2. If your answer to question number one was yes, why?
3. Do you put toilet paper or some other means of cover on public restroom toilet seats?
If there are papers available, yes. If not, I balance myself in mid-air. It’s pretty hot. NOT.
4. When you are in a public restroom, after you have washed them, do you towel or blow dry your hands?
I’d rather use a towel. It’s quicker.
5. If you saw someone with toilet paper on their shoe, would you tell them?
I don’t know.
6. Have you ever had to clean a public restroom?
No. Thank goodness.
7. What is the most interesting thing you have ever seen written on a bathroom stall wall?
I don’t know, I don’t really read them.
8. Have you ever forgotten to flush the toilet?
Only when I am at home.
10. Have you ever walked into a stall where someone had forgotten to flush their business?
Ew, yes. GROSS. I won’t use it unless it’s a DIRE emergency.
[Birthday] December 20
[Your zodiac sign] Sagittarius
[Location] Columbus OH
[Sexual Preference] Men
[Marital Status] Divorced
[Eye color] Hazel
[Parents still together] Nope
[In school/graduated] Graduated Ohio State University – 1998
[What do you drive] A car
[Animal] Giraffe, panda bear
[Vehicle] I don’t have a favorite anymore.
[Scent] Babies, bacon, popcorn, fries
[Color your hair?] No
[Twirl your hair?] Occassionally
[Have Piercings?] Nothing special
[Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?] A boyfriend
[Cheat on tests?] No
[Like roller coasters?] Sure
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Yes
[Want more piercings?] I don’t know, maybe.
[Write in cursive or print?] A mixture of both
[Sweat a lot?] No
[Know how to drive?] Yes
[Diet?] I try.
[Own a cell phone?] Yes
Have you ever…
[Gotten a speeding ticket?] Yes
[Been in a wreck?] Yes
[Been in a fist fight?] No
[Held a gun?] Yes
[Considered being a hooker?] No
[Cried over a girl?] Yes
[Cried over a boy?] Yes
[Been in love?] Yes
[Fallen for your best friend?] No
[Been rejected?] Yes
[Been in lust?] Yes
[Used someone?] Yes
[Been used?] Yes
[Been kissed?] Yes
[Current mood] Indifferent
[Current CD in stereo] n/a
The last time…
[Last book you read] “The Year of Secret Assignments” by Jaclyn Moriarty
[Last movie you saw in theaters] John (somebody) Must Die
[Last thing you ate] Spaghetti
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Adam
[Do drugs?] No
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] Yes
[Play an instrument?] No
[Believe there is life on other planets?] I do
[Read the newspaper?] No
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Yes
[Believe in miracles?] Yes
[Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?] With the right person, yes.
[Have a favorite candy?] Three Musketeers, Twix (mini), Whatchamacallit
[Believe in God?] Yes
[Do well in school?] n/a
[Go to or plan to go to college] Finished.
[Wear hats?] In the winter I do.
[Hate yourself?] From time to time.
[Collect anything?] Pens and journals.
[Have a best friend?] Yes. More than one.
[Close friends?] Yes.
[Like your handwriting?] Sure.
[Care about looks?] Yes.
[First crush] Michael Jackson!
[Single or attached?] Attached
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] No
[Do you believe in “the one?”] Well…yeah, I guess
[Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?] No, but I’m up for it.
[Are you a tease?] No, just an incurable flirt.
[Shy to make the first move?] No
[Do you have a crush on one of your friends?] Yes
Are you a…
[Dork] A HUGE one.
[Bitch/Asshole] I don’t think so, but maybe.
[Sarcastic] Haha, of course.
[Shy] A little bit
That’s enough for now.