I promise, last one until I post a “real” update. I can’t seem to resist these things! Oh well.
Thank you for reading.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Probably some food wrappers, thanks to Adam.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Hmm. The last time I remember was sometime in 2009, but I know I must have since then.
3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?
“What the banana…?”
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Aidan and Adam…. and that’s all for now. I haven’t gone out today.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Falling back to sleep.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Taking a shower.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Funny that. I’ve had this serious dairy aversion lately. It’s all disgusting to me, like spoiled milk. But when I am NORMAL, I like chocolate with M&M mix-in. Or the Swiss Miss sundae from Margie’s Candies.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Grey tank top and grey running pants.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Spaghetti. OK, scratch that. Adam just had me try a bite of his Fluffernutter ice cream. And YAY I tasted more peanut butter than spoiled milk!
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I bought some socks from Free People, and I also just purchased a pair of boots because one of the cats peed on one of my favorites.
15. When was the last time you ran?
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
An Ohio State game last October.
17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Disney World, Ireland, Disneyland Paris, London (to see an episode of Doctor Who being filmed!), Hawaii or somewhere similar.
19. Ever go camping?
I wouldn’t call what I did camping. Unless staying in a cabin with electricity, air conditioning, and hot water counts.
20. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
22. What is your guilty pleasure?
Justin Bieber and most other pop music, candy, bacon, FarmVille, cussing, Groupon and various Groupon clones (especially Living Social!)
23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
What do you think?
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I do not drink pop.
25. What did your last text message say?
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I’d like to think I am Adam’s best friend….
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Adam and I have to take Aidan to the airport, but before we do that, we are going to eat at Culver’s, which we’ve made sort of a tradition if Aidan’s flight is on a weekend and we drive. (We take the trains during the week. It’s just easier that way.)
28. Where is your mom right now?
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A Sleeping Beauty movie poster.
30. What color is your watch?
Silver and black.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Proof’s in the pudding:
This was NOT my first coaster by any means.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
Usually go in.
35. Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?
36. Do you have a dog?
No. Maybe someday, if we get a bigger place with a yard. But I’d have to move back to OH for that, I think.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Check me out:
I also met Weird Al, but I didn’t get a picture with him. Here he is with Aidan, though:
39. Any plans today?
So, what had happened was… I started this survey right after dinner. Then we went out to Oak Park to the Borders there. Spent two hours there and now we are home. It’s 10:19pm. So, I think the plans for the rest of the day include reading and then heading to bed. Also watching the boys play Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels. Adam’s in world A-1 now.
40. From whom did you get this?
From The Gal Herself, who got it from here.
41. Are you happy?
42. Where are you right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My stupid tummy pooch. I’m getting desperate, you guys.
44. Last song listened to?
Hmm. *checks last.fm scrobbler* Houdini by Foster the People.
45. Last movie you saw?
Mean Girls 2.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I LOVE my Keen’s. But I can only wear them when it’s warm. I also loved my boots that the cat was nice enough to pee on. *side eyes Crookshanks* When I went to order a new pair, THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE. Fortunately, I was able to snatch a similar pair just before my size sold out. SCORE.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I am jealous of my new co-worker’s amazing flat tummy. And also all the girls who have those Queen boots in my size that haven’t been ruined by cat pee.
Adam soaked the boot in Nature’s Miracle, but I’m afraid it won’t be enough. Or I’ll smell like Nature’s Miracle every time my feet start to sweat. I hope they get those boots in stock again, and soon. In the meantime, I am seriously considering getting the dark brown pair. Cause they’re super cute as well, and would be fun to wear in the spring and fall. I just really like that particular cut of boot.
*side eyes Crookshanks again* As he cuddles on my lap. BRAT.
49. Are you married?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
I’ve never had healthy. What does it taste like? /smartassery
Seriously, I try to eat healthily, but it’s not always easy. I crave unhealthy things all the time, and it’s expensive to always eat in a more healthful way. But I do try. I love fruit, especially clementines, apples, and berries. Spinach makes almost everything better.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
If it’s during the week, I am proofreading loads of Sears circulars and hoping I can go home on time. On the weekends, I’m reading, napping, and relaxing.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
I usually say “Hi” or “What’s up” or “How are you?”
57. How many kids do you want when you’re older?
I have my one and I am 99% sure I won’t be having more.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. HOLY CRAP. 37???? Why do I still feel 19?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I burned my knee with some grits when I was 19. Getting burned by grits is NOT fun. Just sayin’.
Lifted from here who got it from here.