46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
I need to quit procrastinating. Will I try to quit it? Eh, maybe tomorrow.
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
Yes. When Aidan was entering the world, there were complications. I was ready to die so he could live. But I prayed that I’d at least be around long enough to meet him.
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you?
It sucks either way.
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
Turtle. They look so cool.
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
Hmm. That’s a hard one, I’d imagine spending time with either would be hectic.
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
Piano is so pretty, but guitars are portable. Plus, there are at least three of those in my apartment, one of them mine. I really need to learn and play that thing. I REALLY want to learn the djembe, though.
52. We’re going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
Reading and books. And watching Mickey Mouse Club.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
I think Japan or India. Japan because of all the kawaii. India because of the yoga.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
LOL no. I usually only wear real jewelry anyway.
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
Babies R Us.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
Firework by Katy Perry. I like a lot of her stuff, but that song annoys me.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
None of them. I mean, hello, major lack of diversity on that show. To be honest, I don’t find myself in a lot of TV characters.
59. When’s the last time you had a Popsicle?
Too long. I should fix that. (I’m thinking last summer, actually.)
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
Popular. That show was so funny. I feel like Glee is the poor man’s Popular…with music.
Thanks for reading!