Stuff I Like Today

ROCK ON

one.
Listening to my “Eleventied™” mix on my iPod.
This is the playlist that consists of all my favorite songs.
Some examples?
a. Anywhere Is by Enya (DUH)
b. Soul Man by Kid N Play
c. Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)
d. Addicted by Kelly Clarkson
e. Helena Beat by Foster the People.
f. We Belong by Pat Benetar
g. I Can’t Dance by Genesis

38 songs. 2.7 hours of listening AWESOME for moi.
Hey, I never said I was cool.

two.
Long, hot baths with a Lush bath bomb.
Especially the Dragon’s Egg bomb.
The bath bomb that keeps on giving.
It’s one of the slow release ones. It smells amazing.
It crackles!
AND IT HAS GLITTER.
It turns the water the most gorgeous, sparkly orange.
I love it.

three.
Demi Lovato is on the cover of my latest issue of Seventeen!
Don’t ask why I still read Seventeen.
Actually, I’ll tell you why.
I hope to be a YA author one day.
And I feel like Seventeen will give me some insight.
Or at least tell me what to avoid in my writing.

four.
Remembering that a year ago, Adam and I were at Disney World.
We’d eaten so much at Liberty Tree Tavern that we had to go into
The Hall of Presidents because we were too stuffed to move!
We’d eaten ourselves stupid.
I regret nothing.
And we get to do it again next month!

five.
My awesome houseguest is en route to my place RIGHT NOW!
She and her boyfriend are staying with us all week.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER!

six.
Beef and noodles in the Crock-Pot.
It smells DELICIOUS.
Dinner is going to be great.
Yum.

seven.
Just getting word that
Make It Or Break It
returns to ABC Family March 26.
WooooooHooooo!
YAY gymnastics!!!

eight.
Feeling like myself again.
The fatigue has eased up.
My appetite is coming back.
I’m ready to do yoga again,
and I’m planning to go back tomorrow.

nine.
Not only did I have the most amazing brunch at
Bleeding Heart Bakery & Cafe,
but I found out some awesome news about a couple of my friends. :D
I’m so happy for them!

[via]

ten.
My Disney Imagination candle.
It makes the place smell like
DISNEY!
and HAPPINESS.

What stuff do you like today?

Linking up with:

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 thoughts on “Stuff I Like Today

1. Shaharoh says:

Happy New Year! I have never heard of a bath bomb and now am so curious bc I looove taking baths. So nice to hear you are feeling like your old self again. Btw I love singing that song from The Lost Boys! I cracked up when I read that. A few things that I loved today was my new Gaiam yoga bag which I was able to put my gym clothes and lunch in. Another thing was straightening the house, washing the dishes and being able to relax with some candles and a glass of wine. I have a day job now (I took a year off) so it's little moments like that which keep me sane. Happy Monday!

• Ronni says:

Happy New Year to you, darling! :) Oh girl. Bath bombs are amazing. They're big balls of fizzy. You know how Alka-Seltzer works right? With the fuzzies and whatnot? Yea. Imagine that on a big scale, IN YOUR BATHTUB, filling it with essential oils and glitter and maybe flower petals (depending on the one you get). Yea. I hope you get to try one soon. It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I am intrigued about your yoga bag! And good luck with your new job! :)
      My recent post Moments

2. Sweaty says:

Awww… Love that you've got a long list of likes, Ronni! We should all have such lists by the end of the day!

And hmmm… that imagination candle looked divine. I waaaaant!!! lol

• Ronni says:

YES! The glittery ones that make me sparkle when I get out of the tub. HA HA, so your hubby probably doesn't want to look like Edward Cullen, right? So glad to meet another LUSH fan. Thanks for stopping by to visit me!
      My recent post Moments

• Ronni says:

Priyanka!!!!!!!! I've missed you!

Holidays were good. Lots of delicious food and good times. I hope yours were great as well. I did read your blog to see what you were up to. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!
      My recent post Moments

• Ronni says:

YAY thanks for stopping by! :D
      Yes, Crock-Pots are good for easy dinners.

I am not an ambitious cook, let me tell you, but I can make delicious Crock-Pot roast.
      My recent post Moments

3. Ashley says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your list and your pic is perfect for it. Btw, your son is gorgeous!

• Ronni says:

I'm telling you. Bath bombs will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Adam made the beef, so I'll get the recipe from him. I know he adds seasonings and the noodles are just egg noodles. Sometimes he'll get those frozen noodles, but I like eggs noodles better. It's a great one for winter. OH and meatballs are good as well. Easy and yummy!
      My recent post Moments