Y’all. I’ve had the most fabulous week, and I will blog about that (as well as respond to all comments) very soon, I promise. But I really liked the questions for this week’s Saturday 9, so I decided to knock this one out right quick.
1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
Yes. Twice. Once because I thought that’s what I was supposed to do. The other because he was the father of my child.
2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
UM LOL. I really don’t know. I’m nice, silly, hopefully fun to be around.
3. Other than where you live, what’s your favorite city and why?
Hmm. I love Columbus, Ohio. I had gotten tired of it when I lived there, but I do love it. Aidan’s there, it’s a nice, mid-sized city, and I even like their nuttiness over the Ohio State Buckeyes. But there is Orlando, which has Disney World! I want to travel more and experience more cities.
4. What is something you are really passionate about?
Reading, writing, Aidan, my family, and yoga.
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you’ve won?
This is a very good question. I’ve won some cool prizes, that’s for sure. But the most exciting? I remember when I won an MMC prize pack from one of the teen magazines many years ago. All the subscribers who were my penpals were congratulating me on it. I didn’t know it because the issue hadn’t hit the newsstands yet and the magazine didn’t let me know! And once I won a Playstation 2 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory game from the official website. The winning page said “I shake you warmly by the hand.” I’ve won lots of little prizes and giveaways here and there, but I can’t wait ’til I win that cool $100K.
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy, or impractical gift that you received?
Silliest? It would be what I call my “America F*** Yeah!” It’s an eagle with color-changing lights. The best part is that the wing broke off in shipment. I’m also sure it was made in China.
8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
A vacuum cleaner from my mom in 2007.
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
I’m going to go with Helen. I discovered her through a message board. We kinda butted heads in the beginning, but I’m crazy about my Helenboo.