The Meme From Suburbia
I know I’m quite a few days late. I’m catching up on articles in my Google Reader and saw this today and couldn’t resist.
I think I look sorta scary here. :O
I was a new mom. Aidan was just turning one month old. So I was probably rocking him to sleep or something.
2. By this time next year, I …
…will be a certified yoga teacher, a year older, and the mother of an 11 year old! I will have gone to Disney World ten times and will probably be preparing to head out for #11.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
I sure would like to see it. Truthfully, I thought that would happen before ANYONE of color got into office so….
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
The Doctor from Doctor Who I think. But only certain incarnations. Or Maybe Captain Jack Harkness. But of course, only if I weren’t already married.
I mean HELLO!
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
I am. I get in my own way ALL THE TIME.
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
I went to Cleveland, to visit my mommy for Christmas.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary. I love dictionaries.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
My nickname is Ronni. My real name is Ronica.
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
Eh, nothing really.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Nope. If they judge me, it’s their thing, not mine.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
I’ll buy it if it fits and looks awesome.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
My music files! I have to have them properly tagged so they look nice in my iTunes! I’ll spend hours getting them right.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
Ohh, great question. I think Nothing’s Fair in Fifth Grade, Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret, Sixth Grade Can Really Kill You (But Only If You Let It), Amy and Laura, Little House in the Big Woods, and By The Shores of Silver Lake all had huge impacts on me. And Ramona and Her Mother as well. Plus tons and tons more. (I read a lot when I was little. HECK what do I mean “when I was little”? I still read a lot!)
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
Oh my God. This is so hard. See, I can see Blanche ditching me for some guy. Sophia is feisty, but I don’t know if I could handle her level of feistiness. Rose would get on my nerves, as much as I love her. So I think it would have to be Dorothy.
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
Granola bars. The generic ones always macaroons in them and I don’t like that.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
Who said I ever stopped?
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
Yes. I’m the only one who can tell in my house.
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
Probably transferring the $2000 to my savings account and playing on the computer or reading all day. Or booking a Disney trip. Ha.
20. What is the most used item in your home?
The computers. Hands down. Followed closely by the couch.