Lifted from Helen, the source for all good surveys.
1. Can you sing the fight song?
2. Who was your favorite teacher?
Miss Wheeler. Most of the teachers were hell bent on beating us down. She worked her butt off to lift us back up.
3. What was your school mascot?
4. Did you go to the Prom?
I actually did go to Prom. I decided two days before, borrowed a dress, and went solo. I danced and took pictures with all the other girls’ dates.
5. If you could go back, would you?
No, no, a million times no.
6. What do you remember most about graduation?
Taking pictures, it being dark, a girl named Jen yelling “PAULLLL”, cameras flashing, Pomp & Circumstance, and my father cheering.
7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I am not sure if my school had an official skip day….
8. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes. I worked in a deli at a grocery store.
9. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The senior lunchroom. Every day I got two grape juices and chocolate milk with my meal. For graduation, I got two free grape juices.
(Originally published at Anywhere Is…)
Now, pixiedash, don’t forget that you’ve already done this one.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working three part time jobs while searching for a full-time job. I worked at a day care as a “teacher,” a church as a receptionist, and I built a Web site for someone. I had just graduated from college.
What are 5 things you need to do today?
1. Take my plate into the kitchen.
2. Take a nap.
3. Make sure Adam takes a nap.
4. Bathe with a bath bomb.
5. Fabreeze the heck out of the place.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
* Ice cream bars
* Hostess chocolate cakey things
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
* Sleep a lot.
* Constantly give surprises to those dearest to me.
* Travel to Disney World a LOT.
* Donate to various literacy charities and organizations.
* Throw fun parties.
What are 3 bad habits?
1. Worry too much
3. Not leaving the apartment for days at a time
Name 5 places you have lived
What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
* Deli clerk
* Administrative Secretary
* Server at Boston Market
* Assistant Production Editor
* Copy Editor
Grrr. I was awakened by Lucy peeing on me this morning. Wonderful. NOT. My entire side of the bed is soaked now, cause Adam had to douse it with Nature’s Miracle. Thank goodness we have a guest room and an extra bed.
But you know how it is. Who wants to be uprooted from their bed at freaking 4am by a cat who walks right past a litter box so she can pee on your head?
So now I’m going to do a survey to try to stop being so damned pissed off.