THINGS I NEED TO DO:
1. CLEAN MY ROOM. It’s desperate. Normally, I can blame Chris for the mess, but this time it’s all me. Clothes, jewelry, shoes, books are EVERYWHERE. NOT GOOD.
2. LAUNDRY. Let’s just say this needs to be done ASAP.
3. CLEAN OUT MY CAR. Fortunately, this is not too bad. But it could use some straightening. You know, I never understood the point of those places where you pay money to wash your own car. What is up with that? I like to hand over $15, and have 5 guys do the work for me. They vaccuum, clean the windows, even put in a fragrance.
4. WORK ON LONG SYNOPSIS. Yes. I need to get this done ASAP.
5. UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK/PALM PILOT. I just got a whole mess of phone numbers and stuff. I need to get them into something before I lose them.
6. MAKE MORE TIME FOR GOD. Isn’t it funny. The God stuff seems to always get pushed to the bottom of the list. Pushed to the bottom of the priority-chain. That’s not cool. I need to make an effort to spend more time with Him.