MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL
1. What year was it?
2. What were your three favorite bands?
– I didn’t really have any favorites, I just listened to whatever was popular. I bought a LOT of singles…
3. What was your favorite outfit?
– Jeans and a sweatshirt.
4. What was up with your hair?
– My hair was in the same general style it is now, just a different variation. Haha.
5. Who were your best friends?
– Charla was my best friend.
6. What did you do after school?
– I used to sneak my friends over to my house after drama club. If I wasn’t working, that is.
7. Where did you work?
– I worked in the deli at Russo’s Stop N Shop.
8. Did you take the bus?
– No, I walked to school or got a ride. I definitely got a ride to work.
9. Who did you have a crush on?
– OH MAN. Who didn’t I have a crush on? Hmm, thinking of all the boys I made out with in breakrooms at work (only two)… There was Mike B, Dan P, John (aka Aladdin), Dylan, Alfer T, Aaron M to name a few. Oh and of course, Ricky Luna.
10. Did you fight with your parents?
– Yes. I wanted to grow up, they didn’t want me to. :[ Gr.
11. Did you smoke cigarettes?
– No, not in high school ever.
12. Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
– No. I lugged them around because I never had TIME to go to my locker. I also developed an iron bladder because I never had time to use the bathroom, and I learned to scarf down a meal in ten minutes because lunch was only twenty minutes, ten of that was always spent standing in line.
13. Did you have a ‘clique’?
– Not really.
14. Who was your prom date?
– I didn’t have a date. I went alone.
15. Admit it, were you popular?
– Not at all.
16. Who did you want to be just like?
– I wanted to be like Mylin Brooks, but she didn’t go to my school. She was on the Mickey Mouse Club.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up?
– A writer. Imagine that.
18. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?
– I had no idea, to be honest.