So, I started cleaning tonight. I got the living room and the dining room (which is actually Aidan’s playroom) cleaned. And the family room is 80% cleaned! Chris did the dishes and took out about 45% of the trash. I’m excited. Our house smells good and those two rooms look great. I even dusted and such. We’re going to do more tomorrow. Yeehaw.
Rob and Becky came over to help. Good times, good times. I love those folks. Simply adore them.
And here is reason number 8947543574987 why I absolutely love Rob:
Heehee. Okay. I have to go to bed. Long day tomorrow. Sorta. Byeeee.
Answer these for me, if you’d like. Some of them are kind of obvious, so get creative if you feel like it. Post your answers in the comments (copy and paste the survey too so I don’t have to keep scrolling!)
1. Would you be surprised to see me in church?
2. Would you be surprised if I said I’m a virgin?
3. Would you be surprised if I said I’d taken drugs?
4. Would you be surprised if I said I’d been drunk before?
5. How would you react to me ignoring you?
6. (Opposite sex) How would you react to me asking you out?
6. (Same sex) How would you react to me asking out your ex?
7. What would you do if I said I’d give my life to protect you?
8. How would you treat me if I had one week to live?
9. 24 hours?
10. 5 minutes?
11. How would you treat me if you found out that I killed someone?
12. Would you turn me in?
13. How would you treat me if I started to change and be more selfish?
14. How would you describe my “soul mate?”
15. Do you believe that I could hurt someone (whether it is emotionally or physically)?
16. Do you believe I would protect you?
17. Do you believe I am completly honest?
18. Have I ever seemed to change drastically lately?
19. If so, how?
20. Do I need to?
Here is a list of the WORST SCENTS ever, according to me:
– BURNT POPCORN (ew, I’m smelling it right now!)
– Aidan’s diapers after he’s had tons of apple juice
– Chris’s farts
– park restrooms
– popcorn (NOT BURNT)
– chocolate cake
Woke up in a pretty good mood today. Despite the lack of AC, it ended up being pretty comfy (for me). I actually had to get under the blanket. I am not too tired which is a miracle because I went to bed pretty late last night.
I like giving Aidan kisses before I leave for work in the morning. He has the best little cheeks ever.
I’m very glad the storms that were surrounding my county never actually hit. On the way home from Chad & Christy’s, there was lightening everywhere. Thank God it went away. I thought for sure we were going to get hammered.
I don’t understand how people can love thunderstorms! They frighten me!
So maybe I can start cleaning the house tonight? If I write checks at Target, they shouldn’t clear ’til Wednesday. By then I’ll be paid! Or maybe I can find bins somewhere else cheaper. Although I am NOT going to Walmart. I hate that store. I like the prices, but not the crowds. Or I could just go to Meijer, it is a lot closer. Yeah, I’ll probably just do that.
Rob, if you want to stop by, you’re more than welcome! We’ll make you dinner.
I really want to set up a home office in the living room once we get everything cleaned up. I think it’ll be awesome for me to work in there. We don’t use the room for anything, I may as well put it to use. I’ll set up a desk with my laptop, a bookshelf with all of my writing books, and I’ll put a filing cabinet in there. We DESPERATELY need a filing cabinet. So that’s my goal. Probably won’t come to fruition for a while, as I have to save up for a desk (unless I am lucky enough to inherit Tyler’s glass desk when he moves to Denver) and um… actually CLEAN the darn room!
Summer is definitely here. I love the hot temps, but the humidity is downright gross. I felt so sticky after dancing at the wedding reception (which was outside). I was sweaty in no time. It was fun, though. Worth it, for sure.