1. Who was your best friend?
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
Watching TV, scouring for New Kids on the Block stuff.
5. Were you a party animal?
I couldn’t be. I was pretty much on lockdown.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
No way. I was a nerd.
7. Ever skip school?
Yes. Every Tuesday. The exchange would go like this:
Alarm Clock (6:45am) BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
Ronni: (turns off alarm, rolls back over)
Mommy (7amish): You going to school today?
9. Were you a nerd?
See #6, and speaking of seeing numbers, where is #8?
10. Ever get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the Alma mater?
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Miss Wheeler, English. She’s going in my acknowledgments when I get published.
13. Favorite class?
14. What was your school’s full name?
John Adam’s High School
15. School mascot?
16. Did you go to Prom?
I did! Last minute decision. I borrowed a dress. Didn’t have a date. I really wanted to go for my souvenirs. I also posed for pics with everyone else’s dates. Maybe my flirtatious side was coming out then.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
The music. Taking pictures.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Physics class. Faith Bryant. Andy hanging me upside down. Mrs. Trefts.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
21. Did you have a job?
I had a few. Deli clerk, bookseller, deli clerk again…
22. Who did you date?
No real dates. I wasn’t allowed.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The cafeteria. The lunch ladies knew that I liked to get 2 grape juices with every meal. They’d have them out for me when I got to the front of the line. When I graduated, they gave me free grape juices. The one lady was really nice, too. Once I tripped and dropped my tray of food–she gave me a new meal for free. My favorite lunch was pizza burgers and tator tots. I STILL enjoy that for a meal!
24. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes. About 20 pounds. I weighed 95 back then. Now I’m 115.
25. What did you do after graduation?
Worked, then went to college.
26. Who was your crush?
I had plenty of them. Mostly on celebrities. Joe McIntyre from NKOTB and Ricky Luna from MMC come to mind.
27. When did you graduate?
Do I really have to say? I think I won’t.