1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
The state of being bored. Duh.
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
3. What’s the last thing you ate that was red?
Cherry juice. If you want to get technical (ate/drank), then it was ketchup.
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
Not to his/her face. Besides, most of them were eventually honest with me anyway.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
No thank you. Still hurts. Unfortunately.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
Only in my head.
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn’t have a clue?
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
Yes. I used to live across the hall from a lady I’ll call Jane. She’d yell and yell and yell at people to “stop that damn noise” even though there wasn’t any noise. She’d slam her door and make more noise with her yelling. She also once asked if she could use my phone. It was ten o’clock at night. I was like “I’m going to bed.” I heard her in the hall muttering about how I was a “damn liar.” She also used to steal all the bags of papers and coupons and hoard them in her apartment. Any time she got an letter from the property manager, she’d stand in the hallway and let loose a string of explicatives that had me cowering in the corner and cracking up (silently, lest she hear me and tell me to “stop that damn noise.”) Last I heard, she was living in one of those caretaker homes and much happier.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
Story of my life. This whole freewheeling down the highway to 40 is scary.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
I’ve never asked anyone on a date.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn’t?
Romantically? No. Who has the energy for that?