Today was my last day at McGraw-Hill!
I hadn’t told many people, so when the Bichons got wind of the news, they seemed sad to see me go. Shannon hugged me, but then said “Boo.” I didn’t realize I’d be missed.
Cleaning out my desk was bittersweet. I was glad to know the reprints were done, but sad because I did like it there, had gotten comfortable, and adored my co-workers.
At about 11am, the receptionist came online and said “And now for the announcement you’ve all been waiting for. Due to the holiday, the offices will be closing at 2pm.”
I came home and fell asleep almost immediately. I’m still pretty tired–still would be sleeping if I hadn’t been awakened around 4 by a phone call. Now, I’m waiting for Rob to come over so we can have spaghetti and hang out.
I’ll do a survey in the meantime. YAY.
1. Where were you 6 hours ago?
2. Do you work tomorrow?
Nope. Not again until September 11th!
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Try ON me. My shirt is pink.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Hmm. I think when I went with Rob in July.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
9. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Khaki-colored L.E.I. jeans, and pink a AE t-shirt.
10. Have you been in a car wash?
11. Last food you ate?
Cookie Crisp straight out of the box.
13.Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
15. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Gymnastics a couple of weekends ago.
16. What is your favorite class?
18. Last 3 people’s houses you were in?
Mine, Mom Davis’s, Jen’s
19. How old are your parents?
My mom is 50.
21. Do you miss anyone?
22. Last play you saw?
One at church back in June.
23. What are your plans for the day?
Hanging out with Rob later. We’ll eat spaghetti and brownies and watch a chick flick. Good times. Rob makes me smile.
24. What are your favorite color of eyes?
25. Ever go to camp?
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I was in Jr. High
27. What do you know about the future?
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope. Haven’t worn any in weeks now.
31. Do you have a tan?
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I already have a kind. I was 28 or 29 when I had him.
33. Do you collect anything?
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Of course I have. Today as a matter of fact!
36. How do you like your drinks?
Sweet and slightly cool.
37. Do you like hot sauce?
38. Last time you took a shower?
40. What is your mood?
Tired, but waking up.
41. Are you someone’s best friend?
42. What’s the last book you read?
Stop Pretending by Sonya Sones. Re-reading HP 6 now.
Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE flies? *shudder*