One of the hardest things to deal with is when you are bursting to tell everyone about something amazing that’s happening to you, but you can’t because telling people would not only be remarkably stupid, but could also ruin your entire life.
It doesn’t make sense, I know. And it’s kind of a tough position to be in. But I’ll take what I can, and trust that I’ll know the right time to tell all. I only know it’s not NOW.
(Originally published at Anywhere Is…)
All right. From my To-Do list of http://lilrongal.livejournal.com/358450.html, I’ll cross off what I’ve done so far:
– Schedule appointment with Dr. Passias (ASAP)
– Burn some pictures to a CD to take to work
– Finish putting a bunch of Dylan albums onto my computer
– Grocery shopping (Thursday)
– Balance checkbook (Friday or Saturday)
– Fax a BUTTLOAD of paperwork (this week!)
– Make 9,000 phone calls and close all my credit card accounts (yee-haw!)
– Write-up about Cleveland Public Schools for Jen (due Friday)
– Find and return a library book (eek!)
– Memory Stick Dump
– Aidan’s SSN to HR
– Snail mail letter to someone special ♥
– Answer loads of emails
– Poke The Agent
– Buy birthday cards and actually mail the things
Wow, still lots to do. Luckily, I have just under 15 days left in September to do it all. Whew.