1. You and Jesus go out to dinner – who pays?
We don’t have to pay; we go in and are served bread and water. He keeps breaking the bread and we eat until we are full. He pours the water and it turns into wine. We don’t need to order anything! (Hmm, I wonder if He can turn that bread into a steak?) <-- goaliej54 couldn’t have said it better!
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
Now why would I reveal that here?
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Alabama. KIDDING. Seriously.
4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What’s the one thing you wanna try?
Well, I’m not going to say it HERE….
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
A SIT AND SPIN. I’m still bitter about that.
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
a. Trent Ford
b. Adam Brody
c. Robert Pattinson
8. What’s an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
10. Stupidest thing you’ve ever said out loud?
Hmm….. I dunno.
11. You’re sentenced to death and it’s the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
12. What’s something that most people do that you’ve never done?
Learned how to properly ride a bike, or swim.
13. Before you die you want to go to…?
14. Something you’d really like to do but probably won’t ever be able to do?
Be an A-list celebrity.
15. A wild animal you’d like to have as a pet?
16. A drug you’ll never try?
Heroin, crack, cocaine, meth.
17. If you were an animal what would you be?
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
Okay, at twelve, no one would have touched me with a ten-foot pole. I was that hideous and awkward. Everyone hated me, too.
19. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I hate the sound of footsteps.
20. First celebrity crush?
21. What’s a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
Probably a gun. Or words.
23. Favorite breakfast?
Bacon, eggs, something sweet and fruity.
24. Favorite parody movie?
The Naked Gun.
25. Worst way to die?
26. Grossest injury you’ve ever seen?
Not sure. I try to avoid looking at injuries!
27. The worst injury you’ve ever had?
Probably some burns or splinters.
28. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
29. Sport you hate the most?
I don’t pay attention to sports.
30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Chicago, IL. Always.
31. What’s something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
32. Favorite actor/actress?
Trent Ford/Drew Barrymore
33. What’s one phrase you absolutely detest?
34. What makes an awesome party?
Food, guests, music.
35. What’s your material obsession?
36. What’s something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
That I’m “weird.”
37. Favorite kind of dog?
38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
39. Morning or night person?
Very much a night person.
40. Worst drunken/drugged-up habit?
Crying, not making much sense.
41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
42. Favorite food to eat when you’re wasted?
43. It’s Saturday at 3am – where are you?
44. Who’s your favorite friend to go out with?
I don’t go out much anymore.
45.Worst job you’ve ever had?
46. What’s something your friends make fun of you for?
My “cartoon” voice.
47. Favorite cereal?
Cream of Wheat.
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
Small Town Girl – LaVyrle Spencer
49. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done?
50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?
Britney Spears. LOL.
1. First thing you did this morning?
Yawn, stretched, went potty, then … went back to sleep.
2. Last thing you ate?
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
The phone is good, but the provider SUCKS.
4. What’s something you look forward to in the next 7 days?
5. What’s annoying you right now?
Not being in Chicago.
6. What’s the last movie you saw in theatre?
John Tucker Must Die. I’m lame.
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
8. Is there someone on your mind right now?
9. Where is the last place you went?
10. Who is the last person you called?
JC Penny to cancel my credit card. The bastards never answered.
11. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
12. Do you have any siblings?
1 sister, 2 step-brothers.
13. Do you smile often?
14. Do you think someone is thinking of you right now?
15. Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)?
16. Do you wish on stars?
17. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
18. What is the most disgusting food you’ve ever eaten?
20. When did you last drink?
Last Saturday night, in Chicago.
21. Do you like your handwriting?
22. Are you a friendly person?
23. Whose house did you sleep in last night?
25. What color shirt are you wearing?
26. Do you have any pets?
Three cats and two fish.
27. What is the color of your bed sheets?
29. When is the last time you saw your boyfriend?
Friday, September 1, 2006. He looked as good as ever on that TV screen….
30. Is Tom on your friends list?
31. Have you ever been in love?
32. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
34. Is there a song that makes you cry?
35. Are you normally happy?
36. Is your self-esteem extremely low?
37. What color are your eyes?
38. Is your hair long or short?
39. Are you looking for a relationship right now?
40. Are you ticklish?
1 Eyeliner or mascara?
2 Disney films or horror films?
3 Skirts or Jeans?
Jeans (7s, especially)
4 Socks or leggings?
5 Hoodies or jackets?
6Heels or sneakers?
7 Straight or curly hair?
8 Hoop or dangling earrings?
9 Pink or Purple?
10 Car or Truck?
11 Smoothies or lattes?
Smoothie, but it has to be from Portillo’s (in Chicago)
12 Diet or regular sodas?
…neither. I drink juice.
13 Water or daiquiris?
14 Diamonds or pearls?
15 Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
16 This or That?
17 iPod or cell phone?
18 Friends or family?
19 Lip gloss or chapstick?
20 Love or peace?
21 Sunglasses or purses?
Purse (messenger bag, specifically)
WHAT YOU HAVE…
[x] Tiffany’s jewellery.
[x] A CD player.
[x] A stereo.
[ ] A Spice Girls CD. (hahaha)
[ ] A Cosmo magazine.
[x] A teddy bear.
[x] A Build-a-Bear.
[x] An Aeropostale purse.
[x] A Hot Topic shirt.
[x] The Mean Girls DVD.
[ ] A TV in my room.
[ ] Diamond earrings.
[ ] Diamond ring.
[ ] A pearl necklace.
[ ] A Homecoming/Prom dress.
[x] A book.
[x] A MySpace.
[ ] G-Unit sneakers.
[x] A black shirt.
[ ]Abercrombie shirt.
[ ] Black nail polish.
Do you know exactly where the blush goes?
Would you say you know how to put on make-up?
Do you know how to French braid?
Do you wash your face at least once a day?
Do you use waterproof mascara?
Two Word Survey
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend:
4. Your mother:
5. Your father:
6. Your favorite item:
7. Your dream last night:
8. Your favorite drink
9. Favorite car:
10. The room you are in:
11. Your ex:
12. Your fear?
13. Where you want to be in 10 years?
14. Who you hung out with last night?
15. What you’re not:
16. Your best friend:
17. One of your wishlist items:
19. The last thing you did:
20. What you are wearing:
21. Your favorite weather:
22. Your favorite book:
23. The last thing you ate:
24. Your life:
25. Your mood:
26. Your body:
27. What are you thinking about right now:
28. Your crush:
29. What are you doing at the moment:
30. Your summer schedule: