I must go to Meijer tomorrow. Here is my list:
– Shower gel
– Storage bins (?)
– Stuff for a certain someone’s birthday celebration
– some other stuff I’m forgetting right now…
1. Tell me something obvious about you. I like Mickey Mouse.
2. Tell me something about you that many don’t know. I sleep with eyeshades on. Mickey Mouse ones, at that.
3. What is your biggest fear? Going to Hell.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Safe route.
5. Name one thing you want that you can’t buy with money. Happiness. A successful career as an author. Oops, that’s two.
6. What is your most treasured possession? My son, my computer(s), Pandernoodle, my car.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? I often sabatoge my happiness and success.
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don’t know. I have a schoolboy fetish. (I’ll let you determine if I’m lying or not)
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows. I’m not a virgin. Duh.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? I like to blame the naughty things I do on my sister. Who lives about 125 miles away from me.
11. Name something you’ve done once that you can’t wait to do again. GO TO DISNEYWORLD!
12. Are you the jealous type? Heck yes.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can’t say no to? He knows who he is.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Oooo, most recently–Rob and Becky volunteering to come over and help clean my
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? NO COMMENT.
16. When was the last time you cried? Saturday night–Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? Hmm. Probably yesterday morning.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? I have never tried it, so no comment.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. Probably come on to some guy.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it? Yes.
The Bark is almost done. In fact, let me email it to myself so I can have backup copies. WooHoo.
Had Cici’s for dinner tonight. Yumm and yumm. That cool manager was working again and she remembered us! I love her, she’s awesome.
And DUDE, it’s so weird to go downstairs and for it to be all EMPTY-like! Clean houses. So Zen. Or maybe not so much. The upstairs is a fall down mess, but the downstairs. NICE.
Now what’s left:
– Guest bathroom
– Guest bedroom
– Aidan’s room
– Master bedroom
– Master bathroom
Mmm. Bedtime. I’m procrastinating, of course. But yes, bedtime. Good sleep. Like my little guy who is slowly drifting away beside me. <3 Little Aidan. Especially when he plays with my ear or puts his little hand on my cheek as he is falling asleep. Current occupants in the Davis bed: - THREE Mickey Mouses - Two Goofies - Elmo - Pandernoodle - Aidan - Chris - Me I'm sure Lucy will pop in pretty soon. Good thing the bed is King-sized. Good night.